Author Topic: The League Table  (Read 14599 times)

Offline Toonaldofan

• View Profile
Re: The League Table
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2010, 02:03:49 pm »
Right lads really sorry about the lateness of this Final table a bit poor form from me. Been snowed under with study but still that doesnt really cut it either

Once again sorry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right so to the league....

Well Durakan had already won the league last time i posted and well its no different now

With an amazing 109 points he stormed the league and won it easy in the end he saw how rubbish the championship was before the rest of us

Congrats to legzy who made a late burst to make it into 2nd place just pipping mrmalaki who also had 82 points but because legzy had one more prediction he gets runners up

And John well i guess you would have been a bit like arsenal this season pushing the top spots then going for broke only for you to drop more places from that... but hey at least you took the last champions league spot

My push to 5th wasnt too bad either it just proves that not all is lost if you are bottom at christmas.... although it does help when some of the competition fail to predict some games

Some good points in slam duncs season also helped him joint 5th.....(i dont know why excel listed me ahead of him as s is before t) but we will share 5th spot eh :P

Old bloke won the league of the inconsistent predictors to be only 11 points off 2nd place with 9 predictions less proves that he could have been right up there

The Latest one obviously too pre-occupied with preparations for his double winning historic team dropped off the pace since Christmas but still has an acceptable score

hooperman similar to The latest on but no team to prepare excuses :D

Matthew may have hoped to do better with his 41 predictions but i guess he was one of the last to understand how really bad this league actually is. Im sure myself and matthew will do better next year when in the premiership and our forte of predicting DOOM will net us a few points

Obafan Props up the table and will hope to improve next year

When it comes to points per prediction it shows that if some of the lower placed teams had predicted a little more they may have got second place .... as there was no catching Durakan with a massive 2.18 points per game

Thanks everyone for participating this year. I hope you enjoyed it and are not too mad at me for over lateness. Enjoy the summer and come back refreshed for the new season.... we are going to need it

Only one thing left to say and i think everyone will agree

WELL DONE DURAKAN

Offline trophy4toon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2010, 10:47:15 pm »
And a very big thanks Toonaldofan for running the predictions league for us.

Your studying is more important than getting the league table up  :D  :D  :D

Offline Legzy

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2010, 11:51:11 pm »
Yeah cheers Toonaldo.
I think you motivated my late charge up the table too! :)