Author Topic: Wed 3rd Feb - Everton 3 Newcastle 0  (Read 813 times)

Offline CraigDoyle

• View Profile
    • My Facebook Profile
Wed 3rd Feb - Everton 3 Newcastle 0
« on: February 03, 2016, 09:32:38 pm »
More of the same rubbish for me. Everton should have about five or six here while we resort to the same Steve McClaren tactics. Until the manager goes we have no chance of surviving the season in the Premier League. His ideas are out of date, his football is stale and he really has no alternatives to turn to. Everything I see looks like the relegation season all over again. Our players don't seem to have a clue where they are playing or what our tactics are when they pick up the ball. We don't look capable of doing anything with the ball and when our opponents have it we must have ten men behind it trying to scramble it clear.

I don't know where anyone at Newcastle United got the idea that Andros Townsend was going to be the answer to our problems. He couldn't even get in the match day squad at Tottenham and yet we have forked out 12M for this bloke on this basis that he played for England once or something. I don't see anything about his game that makes him any better than Cabella or Thauvin to be honest. What confuses me though is we have Townsend on but Sissoko also seems to be on playing on the same wing. I can't make any sense of it.

We also brought in this Doumbia lad but he can't get a game.

I think Rolando Aarons is at left back and has just given away a penalty. Why would an attacking left sided midfielder be playing at left back? Would you have played Laurent Robert at left back? Of course not because he's not strong enough defensively.

It's time to go Steve. Pack you bags and fuck off mate. We don't want you here.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 09:41:04 pm by CraigDoyle »