Author Topic: Sat 13 Feb - Chelsea 5 Newcastle 1  (Read 1084 times)

Offline trophy4toon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sat 13 Feb - Chelsea 5 Newcastle 1
« on: February 13, 2016, 06:31:13 pm »
Half time then, pretty embarrassing.
I do feel sorry for the fans travelling all the way to London to watch that rubbish.
Chelsea look content now with a 3-0 win. Hopefully for the sake of our goal difference we'll have a goalless second half.
Waiting to see what our useless manager does with his substitutions, that at least should be interesting.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 08:41:30 pm by trophy4toon »

Offline trophy4toon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sat 13 Feb - Chelsea v Newcastle
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 06:33:48 pm »
Mcclarens first move then takes off our top scorer and puts on a defensive midfielder who can't pass.
Mitrovic even more isolated up front now.

Offline trophy4toon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sat 13 Feb - Chelsea v Newcastle
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 07:24:38 pm »
I'm going to start my "bring back John Carver" campaign.
Apparently our team are off to la manga in Spain next week for a training break.
Seriously .......

Offline Legzy

• View Profile
Re: Sat 13 Feb - Chelsea 5 Newcastle 1
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 12:24:10 am »
In fairness, I didn't notice our top scorer touch the ball once t4t.

But I repeat, Aaron's should NOT be aloud to stand in our half of the pitch! #liability #butdecentgoingforward
In our current left back situation, Colback would surely have been a better option.

Taylor & Colo were poor together, but I sure we worked that out a few years ago... but I guess we didn't have too many options here either.
Tiote, Sissoko & Shelvey (in parts) were poor/missing.

I suppose Mitro was always going to find it hard to out muscle these defenders, today would have been the day to hit their CB's with speed & movement not power. Nice to see the on loan striker come on, all I got to see though was a decent run with the ball & a decent one without it to make space.

Have we reached the point where we can just assume we not going to be getting any points away from home this season, bring on the next home game I say.