Author Topic: What a sh*t website we have ...  (Read 1038 times)

Offline trophy4toon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What a sh*t website we have ...
« on: September 13, 2016, 08:32:05 pm »
Well I work in IT and successfully implemented many a website hence feel qualified to comment.

The Newcastle United website is woeful and particularly disappointing considering how much money the club spends on other things.

I'm a signed up member but I always seem to find logging in awkward. The logical flow is pathetic. I want to listen to the match, the live commentary on radio. Can I find that easily ? answer is no !

Any error is not messaged properly and I'm currently looking at the match commentary page for QPR v Newcastle showing the score 0-0 when we have been leading 1-0 for about 20 minutes.

If anyone from the club is reading this I'd happily tell you how to fix it

Offline Legzy

• View Profile
Re: What a sh*t website we have ...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 08:49:38 pm »
When I read your thread title, I was worried we were under a spam attack on T4T! :'(

But yes I agree the Newcastle website has been so poor over the years, I do not bother anymore.

Offline CraigDoyle

• View Profile
    • My Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 01:08:45 pm »
I can't recall Newcastle ever having a good official website. From what I'm aware some company was contracted to do a large number of football club websites and everyone ended up with a similar template in different colours. I couldn't tell you the last time I went to the official website for anything.

Offline mrmalaki

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 09:31:50 am »
Your campaign was swift and successful new website launched yesterday (still in test phase)

https://beta.nufc.co.uk/
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 07:17:21 pm by mrmalaki »